Wedding Cake and Events
Please read our Terms and Conditions:
1. Your initial deposit of 50% reserves your event date and is non-refundable and transferable.
2. We must receive the remaining balance by the due date indicated or order is null and void. Deposit will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style, or flavours of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate/secure table and environment for the cake. Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table. Optimal room temperature is 24 degrees celsius or below.
5. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
6. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
7. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.